5.01.2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Here's my stab at creating a useful resource for sharing media and technology with my colleagues, students, and anyone else who enjoys learning new things. Here's the plan so far...but I reserve the right to change my mind. :)

Media Mondays - I'll share a resource (print, online, or other) available to my colleagues and students through the LHS Media Center.

Tech Tuesdays - Tips and tidbits about gadgets, gizmos, and other geeky tech stuff.

Web Wednesdays - I'll highlight a Web resource that can enhance or simplify your assignments, your lectures, or your life.

Theme Thursdays - I'll do my best to share an assortment of resources all focusing on a particular topic.

Fiction Fridays
- Great reads! Enough said.

Lofty goals, I think, but worthy of my time and effort if others are able to pull a few things here and there that they find useful. And if you're one of those people, please feel free to share these blog posts with others you think may appreciate them by clicking on the little email link beneath each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment